9.18.2009

Priscilla's Ultimate Soul Food

This past summer (which seemed to extend a few extra weeks for me) has been filled with TONS of fun food adventures.  Granted, I've gained a bit of weight because of it, I am proud to say that it is the result of some AMAZING food ;) hehe

Priscilla's Ultimate Soul Food
1020 S. Barrington Rd.
 Streamwood, IL 60107


Ooohhh mmyyyy GOD this place is amazing.  Seriously, we'd been looking for a decent place to make us proud of the NorthSide (Southside definitely rocks when it comes to having some great mom-&-pop stops)

We've been here so often in the past few weeks but we just cannot get enough! From the food to the super hospitable staff, it's hard to stay away..

Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking (be prepared to drool)



Rib tips (smothered in gravy), rice & (you guessed it..) more gravy, spaghetti, cornbread



Open Wednesday through Sunday, fried chicken (dark and white) and fried catfish are always available, but they always have a special entree that changes daily.

Wednesdays, they have salisbury steak, beef short ribs, and liver & onions.

Thursdays, you can find pot roast & potatoes, smothered chicken, beef short ribs, and ox tail.

Fridays, check out their seafood gumbo, beef short ribs, or smothered porkchops.

Saturdays, they have BBQ ribs, beef short ribs, and meatloaf.

Sundays, taste their beef short ribs, turkey, half baked chicken, hamhocks, and cornish hens

Man, just typing that up made me want to go back.. but I went their yesterday so I'll refrain myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment